The SEC is one of the top conferences in churning out future NFL talent. That is especially evident after looking at a list of some of the top young talent in the pros.
Pro Football Focus released its “Top 25 under 25” list on Wednesday, naming the top players in the NFL who are under 25 years old. Unsurprisingly, the SEC has a strong presence on the list, with 10 players who formerly played at an SEC school.
LSU leads the way with four players on the list, including wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and safety Tyrann Mathieu.
Alabama has three players on the list — safety Landon Collins, wide receiver Amari Cooper and linebacker C.J. Mosley.
Also of note on the list is quarterback Dak Prescott, the electrifying Dallas Cowboys rookie who just completed his first professional season which was full of highlights and records.
Here is the full list of former SEC players to make the rankings:
1. Odell Beckham Jr., New York Giants WR (LSU)
4. Tyrann Mathieu, Arizona Cardinals S (LSU)
5. Landon Collins, New York Giants S (Alabama)
7. Amari Cooper, Oakland Raiders WR (Alabama)
10. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR (Texas A&M)
11. C.J. Mosley, Baltimore Ravens LB (Alabama)
15. Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys QB (Mississippi State)
18. Trai Turner, Carolina Panthers G (LSU)
23. Jadeveon Clowney, Houstan Texans DE (South Carolina)
24. Danielle Hunter, Minnesota Vikings DE (LSU)