National Signing Day is a mere six days away — and while many of the nation’s top recruits have made their decisions public, some are keeping their lips sealed until Wednesday.
According to a press release from ESPN, more than a dozen recruits will select their schools live on the network.
Headlining the program will be the nation’s No. 1 overall player, Rashan Gary, who will announce his choice at 1 p.m. ET on ESPN2, according to the release. The release was as of Thursday and is subject to change.
Alabama has heavily recruited Gary, a defensive tackle, who is planning to try to visit both Clemson and Alabama this weekend.
Gary is expected to know where he’ll attend by Sunday, but will hold off on making his announcement until Feb. 3.
In addition to Gary, 12 of the 13 players announcing live are considering at least one SEC program. The following is a list of the players scheduled to announce on television and the schools they are considering, according to ESPN:
- Trayvon Mullen (LSU, Clemson, Florida State, Louisville, TCU)
- Brandon Jones (Arkansas, Texas A&M, Baylor, Texas)
- Ben Davis (Alabama, Auburn, UGA, Notre Dame)
- Deontay Anderson (LSU, Ole Miss, Texas)
- Dontavious Jackson (Alabama, Florida State, Texas)
- Nate Craig-Myers (Auburn, North Carolina)
- Jeffrey McCulloch (Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Stanford, Texas)
- Landon Dickerson (Alabama, Tennessee, Florida State)
- Rashan Gary (Auburn, Ole Miss, Alabama, Clemson, Michigan, USC)
- Mack Wilson (Alabama, Florida, UGA)
- Derrick Brown (Alabama, Auburn, UGA, Mississippi State, Tennessee)
- Devin Asiasi (Alabama, Michigan, USC, UCLA, Washington)
- Boss Tagaloa (Cal, Michigan, USC, UCLA, Washington)