This year’s Senior Bowl will feature nearly two dozen SEC players.
Twenty-three NFL draft hopefuls from 10 different Southeastern Conference schools are headed to Mobile, Ala., where they will participate in a week’s worth of practices before playing in the North vs. South all-star game Jan. 30.
Alabama leads the way with five accepted invites, followed by Arkansas (three), Georgia (three), LSU (three) and Missouri (three). Florida has two, while Auburn, Kentucky Tennessee and South Carolina are all sending one apiece.
Here are the individual players:
- Alabama QB Jake Coker
- Alabama RB Kenyan Drake
- Alabama DB Cyrus Jones
- Alabama LB Reggie Ragland
- Alabama DL Jarran Reed
- Arkansas QB Brandon Allen
- Arkansas OG Sebastian Tretola
- Arkansas RB Jonathan Williams
- Auburn DB Jonathan Jones
- Florida TE Jake McGee
- Florida LB Antonio Morrison
- Georgia LB Jordan Jenkins
- Georgia WR Malcolm Mitchell
- Georgia OT John Theus
- Kentucky LB Josh Forrest
- LSU OT Vidal Alexander
- LSU LB Deion Jones
- LSU DB Jalen Mills
- Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott
- Missouri C Evan Boehm
- Missouri LB Kentrell Brothers
- Missouri OG Connor McGovern
- South Carolina TE Jerell Adams
Check out the full Senior Bowl rosters here.