Twenty four of the nation’s top quarterback prospects competed in the Elite 11 finals this weekend in Los Angeles.
Only half of those recruits earned invites to The Opening, and three of them are pledged to schools from the SEC. Tua Tagovailo (Alabama), Jake Fromm (Georgia) and Myles Brennan (LSU) make up this year’s crop of SEC recruits named to the Elite 11.
Each of these quarterbacks will now travel to Beaverton, Ore., this summer to compete in Nike’s “The Opening” recruiting camp in July.
Here’s a look at the 12 finalists:
- Davis Mills (Four-star, Norcross, Ga.)– Committed to Stanford
- Dylan McCaffrey (Five-star, Littleton, Colo.)-Committed to Michigan
- Hunter Johnson (Five-star, Brownsburg, Ind.)– Committed to Clemson
- Jack Sears (Four-star, San Clemente, Calif.)– Uncommitted
- Tate Martell (Five-star, Las Vegas)– Uncommitted
- Tua Tagovailoa (Four-star, Honolulu, Hawaii)– Committed to Alabama
- Sean Clifford (Four-star, Cincinnati, Ohio)– Committed to Penn State
- Jake Fromm (Four-star, Warner Robins, Ga.)– Committed to Georgia
- Chris Robison (Four-star, Mesquite, Texas)– Committed to Oklahoma
- Myles Brennan (Three-star, Bay Saint Louis, Miss.)– Committed to LSU
- Tommy Devito (Three-star, Ramsey, N.J.)– Committed to Syracuse
- Sam Ehlinger (Four-star, Austin, Texas)– Committed to Texas