NEW ORLEANS, La. — Keytaon Thompson named two SEC schools that are on his mind right now.
Thompson, a 2017 4-star dual-threat quarterback from Landry-Walker High School, told the AJC’s SECCountry.com that Mississippi State and LSU are two of the schools he is strongly considering.
On Mississippi State: “Dak Prescott — he’s a great player and a dual-threat. He can do it all. I think Mississippi State’s offense puts him in a great position to make plays.”
On LSU: “One, it’s my home state school. It’s an honor to play for your home state. I have a great relationship with (offensive coordinator Cam) Cameron and (running backs) coach Frank Wilson. It’s just a great feeling going up there and being with those guys.”
In the video above, Thompson answers the following questions:
1) When is he planning on making his commitment?
2) Does he plan on narrowing down his list before he commits?
3) Who are some players he’s looking forward to playing with in college?
4) Does his mother have a favorite school that she wants her son to play for?
5) Which other schools is Thompson considering?