You’re one day closer to the weekend, Tigers fans. As for what you missed on Wednesday, LSU got another idea of where it could be headed during bowl season, and the freshman face of Tigers hoops had a historic night on the court.
Here are four things to know:
- Could the Tigers be heading to Jacksonville, Fla.? One report suggests LSU could be playing in the TaxSlayer Bowl.
- LSU needs a jolt offensively. Here are some offensive coordinators who could spark LSU’s offense.
- Leonard Fournette was somehow snubbed as a finalist for the Walter Camp Award.
- Shifting to the hardwood, freshman phenom Ben Simmons made some history on Wednesday night.
Other LSU news from around the Internet
- The Advocate’s Ross Dellenger wrote about some LSU players who are contemplating leaving early for the NFL draft.
- LSU also lobbied for Fournette to be invited to New York for the Heisman Trophy ceremony, Dellenger wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
NEXT One-shot deal: Alabama set to carry full burden of SEC’s Playoff hopes