Tennessee had a weekend to remember. The Vols held Family Day, in which former players were invited back to campus. There was also Student Appreciation Day, which drew an impressive crowd to Saturday’s practice.
Here are six things to know:
- A redshirt season has made this former highly touted prospect much more humble.
- Tennessee’s newest safety is drawing rave reviews.
- The Vols have a new recruiting ace with strong ties to South Florida.
- Saturday was a special day in Neyland Stadium.
- This Georgia receiver prospect left his visit with Tennessee impressed.
- Can the Vols top LSU for this highly regarded Louisiana prospect?
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet:
- Tennessee’s top prospect may be headed to Georgia, per Jeff Sentell of Dawg Nation.
- The Vols are high on their newest slot receiver, per Wes Rucker of GoVols247.com.
The best stories around the SEC:
NEXT The 2016 game each SEC coach most needs to win