ORLANDO, Fla. — The final phase of Dontavious Jackson’s recruitment will be eventful.
The four-star linebacker from Houston (Texas) Elsik plans to take a total of six trips this month. The madness begins for him this weekend when he officially visits Florida.
Jackson will follow that up with a trip to Alabama on Jan. 22, and he plans to take four other unofficial visits before deciding on signing day.
“January is a busy month for me,” Jackson told SEC Country.
The Under Armour All-American has already officially visited UCLA, Florida State and Michigan. He claims proximity to home is not important.
“Distance doesn’t mean anything to me, man,” Jackson said. “Not at all.”
In the video interview above, Jackson answers the following questions:
- What does he like about Alabama and Florida?
- Which four schools will he unofficially visit in January?
- Is there any pressure on him to stay in the state of Texas?
- Which school is guaranteed to have a hat on the table come signing day?
- What will be the determining factor in his decision?