Florida WR commit still weighing his options
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Rick Wells was the first recruit to join Florida’s 2016 class, but that commitment could be in jeopardy.
The 3-star wide receiver from Jacksonville (Fla.) Raines has four schools he’s still entertaining. Unlike his teammate and fellow Florida pledge, JaQuan Bailey, Wells said he is a “hard commit” to the Gators.
“Florida is still my top option, but UCF, USF, Virginia Tech and South Carolina are still other schools that I’m looking at,” said Wells, who added that South Carolina is his No. 2 school.
In the video below, Wells answers these questions:
- How does he feel about being the Gators’ first 2016 commit?
- What did he think of Florida’s season?
- Where do things currently stand with his recruitment?
- What are his thoughts about South Carolina hiring Will Muschamp?
- Which schools will he official visit?