METAIRIE, La. — Kristian Fulton was THISCLOSE to committing to a school this summer but backed off of it because he felt his recruiting process was rushed.
Fulton, the nation’s No. 4 cornerback from Archbishop Rummel High School, would not reveal the school that was close to landing him.
“I don’t want to release that right now,” Fulton said with a smile on his face.
The 6-foot, 177-pounder did, however, reveal that Florida, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, UGA and Arkansas are in the running to land official visits. One notable school that wasn’t named? LSU — the favorite to land Fulton.
Although he didn’t name LSU, it should not be considered a red flag. He’s visited the campus more than any other school and has seen it all. I wouldn’t worry too much if I were a Tigers fan.
In the video above, Fulton answers the following questions:
1) When he does take his official visits, what’s he specifically looking for?
2) Fulton’s 247Sports.com’s Crystal Ball has 100 percent of recruiting analysts pegging him to go to LSU. Are the Tigers the favorite?
3) Which schools are standing out to Fulton right now?
4) Does he have any campus visits coming up soon?
5) Which schools are recruiting him the hardest?