There will be no shortage of talent on the field when Tennessee and Alabama face off this weekend.
As a result, as many as 22 NFL scouts will be in attendance at Neyland Stadium, according to ESPN’s Chris Low.
As many as 22 scouts planning to attend Alabama-Tennessee game, most for Vols' home game since Jones arrived. Some teams sending 2 scouts.
— Chris Low (@ClowESPN) October 13, 2016
According to CBS Sports, nine of the top 100 2017 NFL draft prospects will be in attendance this weekend.
- Jonathan Allen, DL (No. 8 prospect)
- Cam Robinson, OL (No. 10)
- Marlon Humphrey, DB (No. 12)
- Tim Williams, LB (No. 15)
- O.J. Howard, TE (No. 20)
- Eddie Jackson, DB (No. 40)
- Derek Barnett, DE (No. 16)
- Cameron Sutton, DB (No. 53)*
- Jalen Hurd, RB (No. 96)
*A player marked with an asterisk is currently injured