TAMPA, Fla. — Richard Gouraige has more than 40 scholarships offers, and they’re still coming in.
The 4-star offensive tackle received an offer Tuesday from the Texas Longhorns.
“I can’t really believe it,” Gouraige said of his high-profile recruitment. “But I need to still work hard and stay on my grind.”
The 6-foot-5, 285-pound Gouraige is the nation’s No. 10 offensive tackle and No. 88 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite rankings. At this time, he lists an SEC program at No. 1 and has a couple others in the mix.
In the video interview below, Gouraige discusses the following:
- Which SEC program gave him a “wow moment” when it offered.
- What he likes about the Auburn Tigers after checking out the Plains.
- How the Florida Gators have been able to take the lead in his recruitment.
- His interest in LSU and relationship with offensive line coach Jeff Grimes.
- The determining factors for his decision and when it could happen.
WATCH: Top-100 OL Richard Gouraige talks SEC schools
Posted by SEC Country on Wednesday, May 17, 2017