A record number of SEC baseball teams were selected as regional hosts for the opening round of the NCAA Tournament, so it’s no surprise to see 11 players from the conference end up on Baseball America’s All-America teams.
Texas A&M led the way with four total players selected to the three teams, including two on the first team.
Here is the full list of SEC members on each team:
- 2B Ryne Birk, Texas A&M
- 3B Boomer White, Texas A&M
- OF Anfernee Grier, Auburn
- SP Logan Shore, Florida
- 3B Nick Senzel, Tennessee
- OF J.B. Woodman, Mississippi
- SP Brigham Hill, Texas A&M
- RP Mark Ecker, Texas A&M
- SP Dakota Hudson, Mississippi State
- 1B Peter Alonso, Florida
- OF Jake Mangum, Mississippi State
Mississippi State, Texas A&M and Florida have already advanced to the Super Regional round of the NCAA Tournament, which begins on June 10. South Carolina and LSU have a chance to advance on Tuesday, while Vanderbilt and Ole Miss were eliminated.
The full roster of all three All-America teams can be seen here.