MOBILE, Ala. — The countdown to the NFL Draft is on.
On Tuesday morning, prospects took center stage — literally — at the Mobile Convention Center for the National Football Scouting Weigh-In as part of Senior Bowl activities. The players’ official height and weight measurements were recorded in a room full of NFL scouts and media.
SEC Country was on hand to provide notable updates:
- Auburn defensive tackle Montravius Adams was measured at 6-foot-3, 308 pounds. That’s a bit smaller than his listed 6-4, 309.
- Alabama linebacker Ryan Anderson is slightly larger than listed. He measured at 6-2, 258 pounds. He was listed at 6-2, 253.
- Florida did well with linebacker Alex Anzalone’s measurements. He was listed at 6-3, 240 pounds. He received the same figures this morning.
- Clemson linebacker Ben Boulware is a pound larger than his listed 235.
- Tennessee quarterback Josh Dobbs is a bit heavier than listed. He’s 6-3, 216 pounds, instead of 6-3, 210.
- LSU wide receiver Travin Dural is 6-1, 206 pounds, instead of his listed 6-2, 203.
- Ole Miss tight end Evan Engram is a pound heavier than his listed 235.
- Texas A&M safety Justin Evans is 6-foot, 193 pounds, instead of his listed 6-1, 195.
- Auburn safety Rudy Ford is not 6-foot, 204 pounds, as listed. He’s 5-11, 200.
- Texas A&M defensive end defensive end Daeshon Hall is five pounds heavier than his listed 260.
- Alabama tight end O.J. Howard is slightly smaller than his listed 6-6, 250 pounds. He’s actually 6-5, 249.
- Ole Miss quarterback Chad Kelly did not participate in the weigh-in. He’s here for team interviews only.
- Alabama long snapper Cole Mazza is 6-1, 236 pounds, instead of his listed 6-2, 235.
- LSU center Ethan Pocic’s listed measurements differed quite a bit from his actual. He’s 6-6, 307 pounds, instead of his listed 6-7, 302.
- Texas A&M wide receiver Josh Reynolds is much smaller than listed. He’s 6-2, 187 pounds, instead of his listed 6-4, 195.
- Mississippi State wide receiver Fred Ross is much smaller than his listed 6-2, 205 pounds. He’s actually 6-foot, 203.
- Mississippi State offensive tackle Justin Senior is 12 pounds heavier than his listed 310.
- Tennessee cornerback Cam Sutton is four pounds lighter than his listed 186.
- Alabama defensive tackle Dalvin Tomlinson is seven pounds heavier than his listed 305.
- Clemson defensive tackle Carlos Watkins is seven pounds heavier than his listed 305.
- LSU cornerback Tre’Davious White is smaller than his listed 6-foot, 197 pounds. He’s actually 5-11, 191.