Josh Imatorbhebhe, a 4-star receiver, is committed to USC, but he has visited Auburn (official) and UGA (unofficial visit) in the past two weekends.
The nation’s No. 15 receiver from North Gwinnett High School (Ga.) makes it clear that he’s solid with his USC commitment, and that he communicates with the Trojans about the overtures from UGA and Auburn.
Imatorbhebhe made sure his USC coaches knew he took an official visit to Auburn last month and that he was going to be at the UGA-Alabama game last Saturday.
Imatorbhebhe, whose brother plays at USC, broke down his recruiting with the AJC’s DawgNation.com on Friday after a loss to Norcross.
The above video interview covers the following topics:
- He showed his all-around ability against Norcross when he threw a touchdown pass. What did he think of that play?
- He recently took an official visit to Auburn. How did that visit go?
- He says that his “heart always comes back to USC” in the interview. Why does he feel that way?
- Why did he attend the UGA-Alabama game on Saturday?
- How does he feel about UGA?
- Does he have any other official visits planned?