BEAVERTON, Ore. — Nike’s The Opening finals wrap up on Monday, ending a four-day stretch in which the nation’s top 2018 and 2019 recruits put on a show on and off the field at the premier recruiting event.
While the NCAA frowns upon showmanship on Saturdays, that’s not the case at Nike’s world headquarters. Dancing, celebrating and trash-talking are encouraged — and with no delay-of-game penalty, there’s no concern for flags.
Included in this video are:
- 5-star WR Amon-Ra St. Brown, who is considering Michigan and Ohio State, among others.
- 4-star RB James Cook, a Florida State commitment who is still considering Georgia and other SEC schools.
- 5-star G Jamaree Salyer, who is considering Georgia and other SEC schools.
- 5-star QB Matthew Corral, a recent Southern Cal de-commitment who is now being chased by Alabama, Georgia and Florida, among others.
- 4-star S K’Vaughan Pope, who has Ohio State at the top but Florida is still in the picture.