There’s been plenty of talk this week about how the perfect storm could be brewing for Mississippi State to upset Alabama on Saturday.
The Bulldogs have won four games in a row (and six of their last seven), a more mature Dak Prescott is hitting his stride, they’re embracing the roll of an underdog at home, and Alabama is coming off of an emotional win at LSU heading into the mother of all trap games. It was enough to convince one Vegas expert that the Crimson Tide should be on upset alert. But when it was time for experts to make their picks for the game, most of them didn’t seem swayed.
Here is what the experts are saying about tomorrow’s game:
Alabama at Mississippi State
- Dennis Dodd, CBS: Mississippi State
- Pat Forde, Yahoo: Alabama
- Graham Watson, Yahoo: Alabama
- Greg Ostendorf, ESPN: Alabama
- Edward Aschoff, ESPN: Alabama
- David Ching, ESPN: Alabama
- Sam Khan Jr., ESPN: Alabama
- Stew Mandel, FOX: Alabama
- Bruce Feldman, FOX: Alabama
- Joel Klatt, FOX: Alabama
- Jim Ross, FOX: Alabama