Who the national media thinks will win LSU-Alabama this weekend
LSU will enter Tuscaloosa, Ala. as the higher-ranked team, but not many experts believe the Tigers are better than Alabama.
College football pundits across the nation made their selection for Saturday’s showdown between No. 2 LSU and No. 4 Alabama. The vast majority took the Crimson Tide to come out on top.
Check out the list of picks from some of the best college football analysts below. And don’t worry, LSU fans, that’s why they play the game.
LSU at Alabama
- Pat Forde, Yahoo: Alabama
- Stew Mandel, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Bruce Feldman, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Joel Klatt, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Edward Aschoff, ESPN: LSU
- David Ching, ESPN: Alabama
- Sam Khan Jr., ESPN: Alabama
- Greg Ostendorf, ESPN: LSU
- Alex Scarborough, ESPN: LSU
- Andy Staples, Sports Illustrated: LSU
- Pete Thamel, Sports Illustrated: Alabama
- Brian Hamilton, Sports Illustrated: Alabama