Alabama is heavily favored to win the 2015 SEC Championship Game, which could make the Tide the first team to win back-to-back SEC titles since Phillip Fulmer’s Tennessee squads did so back in 1997 and 1998.
Nick Saban’s second-ranked Alabama will have to get by No. 18 Florida in order to keep its College Football Playoff hopes alive. Coming off a lopsided loss at home to Florida State, the Gators are looking to spoil ‘Bama’s season and potentially leave the SEC out of the four-team playoff bracket.
Here’s who the national media believes will win the 2015 SEC Championship Game:
- Pat Forde, Yahoo: Alabama
- Bruce Feldman, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Stewart Mandel, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Edward Aschoff, ESPN: Alabama
- David Ching, ESPN: Alabama
- Andy Staples, Sports Illustrated: Alabama
- Pete Thamel, Sports Illustrated: Alabama
- Thayer Evans, Sports Illustrated: Florida
- Barrett Sallee, Bleacher Report: Alabama