Who the national media thinks will win the SEC Championship Game
Alabama is heavily favored to win the 2015 SEC Championship Game, which could make the Tide the first team to win back-to-back SEC titles since Phillip Fulmer’s Tennessee squads did so back in 1997 and 1998.
Nick Saban’s second-ranked Alabama will have to get by No. 18 Florida in order to keep its College Football Playoff hopes alive. Coming off a lopsided loss at home to Florida State, the Gators are looking to spoil ‘Bama’s season and potentially leave the SEC out of the four-team playoff bracket.
Here’s who the national media believes will win the 2015 SEC Championship Game:
- Pat Forde, Yahoo: Alabama
- Bruce Feldman, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Stewart Mandel, Fox Sports: Alabama
- Edward Aschoff, ESPN: Alabama
- David Ching, ESPN: Alabama
- Andy Staples, Sports Illustrated: Alabama
- Pete Thamel, Sports Illustrated: Alabama
- Thayer Evans, Sports Illustrated: Florida
- Barrett Sallee, Bleacher Report: Alabama