APOPKA, Fla. — Williams Barnes holds 18 scholarship offers and has several premier programs on his trail.
The 4-star offensive tackle from Apopka, hasn’t named a top group of favorites, but he does have interest in Alabama, Auburn and Florida.
In addition to those schools, Barnes is being heavily pursued by Florida State, Miami, North Carolina and Ohio State. He also holds SEC offers from Georgia, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Tennessee.
The 6-foot-4, 312-pound lineman is ranked the nation’s No. 4 offensive tackle and No. 45 overall prospect, according to the 247Sports Composite.
In the video interview below, Barnes discusses the following:
- His interest level in Alabama and why he’s considering the Crimson Tide.
- What he likes about the Auburn Tigers and their offensive line coach, Herb Hand.
- The appeal of the in-state Gators and his relationship with Brad Davis, his primary recruiter.
- Following in the footsteps of Martez Ivey, who became the nation’s No. 2 overall prospect at Apopka in 2015.
- What he’s looking for in a school and when he plans to make his college commitment.
WATCH: Q&A with top-100 Williams Barnes
Posted by SEC Country on Tuesday, May 16, 2017