Happy Monday, Gamecocks fans.
After an intriguing weekend on the recruiting trail, South Carolina fans have a lot to look forward in the week ahead.
Here are three things to know:
- Will Muschamp added another assistant coach from an SEC school.
- South Carolina added up a commitment from Tyren Jones, a running back that used to play for a perennial SEC championship contender.
- The Gamecocks continued their recruiting momentum in the Atlanta area. Here’s the latest prospect they secured a commitment from.
Other South Carolina news from around the Internet
- 247Sports’ Ryan Bartow wrote that Muschamp offered this junior outside linebacker, whose father played for South Carolina.
- The Associated Press’ Steve Megargee wrote that Gamecocks basketball coach Frank Martin saw the loss to Tennessee coming.