Just like South Carolina coach Will Muschamp’s “Boom Bus,” the week is moving.
Here is all the news you need to know today, Gamecocks fans.
Here are four things to know:
- There is a two-man race for the starting quarterback job heading into fall camp.
- Steve Spurrier defended the late Joe Paterno, saying “he had nothing to do with that scandal.”
- Coach Will Muschamp thinks the Gamecocks have enough talent to win the SEC East.
- The Spurs Up Tour made its first stop, and South Carolina celebrated by unveiling new helmets.
Other South Carolina news from around the Internet:
- Will Muschamp is on tour and he’s riding around on a bus that features his face on it, writes The State’s Dwayne McLemore.
- SB Nation’s The Garnet and Black Attack thinks South Carolina is missing out on big-time prospects.
The best stories around the SEC:
- SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey said the satellite camp ban wasn’t because of Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh.
- Former Florida running back Kelvin Taylor isn’t happy with his draft projections.
- The Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles made a blockbuster trade. It almost assures former Ole Miss offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil won’t be taken with the top two picks.