Green Bay Packers tight end Jared Cook was just trying to have a nice meal at Buffalo Wild Wings. He picked the lemon pepper sauce and probably was ready for one heck of a meal.
Then disaster struck. The former South Carolina Gamecock didn’t just get some chicken wings, he apparently got a chicken head. Warning: This is gross and probably won’t have you running to your local “B-Dubs” anytime soon.
— Jared Cook (@JaredCook89) October 7, 2016
Buffalo Wild Wings might need a lesson in quality control after this debacle. But, word to the wise: Check your wings before ingesting them. Then again, it might be hard to miss a chicken’s head on your plate.
I, for one, might stay away from wings for a little while until I can get this burnt image out of my memory.
Original story by Matt Barbato of All22.com