The South Carolina baseball team is on the road again on Thursday night to start a three-game series against No. 3 Arkansas.
This series wraps up a road stand that includes a trip to Kentucky, a neutral site game against North Carolina in Charlotte and stop in Charleston to play The Citadel. South Carolina is 2-3 during those games, all of which have been in the month of April.
The Gamecocks have yet to play a game at Founders Park this month.
South Carolina baseball schedule
- Game 1: Thursday, 7 p.m.
- Game 2: Friday, 7:30 p.m.
- Game 3: Saturday, 3 p.m.
How to watch South Carolina baseball
The three games of the South Carolina (19-14, 5-7) baseball series at Arkansas (25-9, 8-4 SEC) will be aired on three separate outlets.
- Friday: SEC Network: Mike Morgan (play-by-play) and Chris Burke (analyst)
- Saturday: SEC Network Plus: Mike Morgan (play-by-play) and Chris Burke (analyst)
- Sunday: SEC Network Plus: Mike Morgan (play-by-play) and Chris Burke (analyst)
How to listen to South Carolina baseball
All three of the South Carolina-Kentucky baseball games will be carried on the Gamecock Radio Network and the flagship station, 107.5 FM The Game with Derek Scott (play-by-play) and Tommy Moody (analyst).
South Carolina-Arkansas pitching matchups
- Friday: Adam Hill (Jr. RHP) vs. Blaine Knight (Jr. RHP)
- Saturday: Cody Morris (So. RHP) vs. Kacey Murphy (Jr. LHP)
- Sunday: Ridge Chapman (Jr. RHP) vs. Isaiah Campbell (So. RHP)