COLUMBIA, S.C. — As expected, it’s a big weekend for South Carolina recruiting, and several big-time 2018 prospects are in town for the Vanderbilt game.
The following recruits from the 2018 cycle were spotted on the sideline or outside of Williams-Brice Stadium before Saturday afternoon’s South Carolina-Vanderbilt showdown.
- 4-star LB Channing Tindall (Columbia, S.C.)
- 4-star DT Rick Sandidge (Concord, N.C.)
- 4-star OT Dylan Wonnum (Tucker, Ga.)
- 3-star CB Divaad Wilson (Miami, Fla.) **
- 3-star WR Darius Rush (committed)
- 3-star C Hank Manos (committed)
- 3-star OL Wyatt Campbell (committed)
- 2018 TE Patrick Reedy (Columbia, S.C.)
** (committed to Florida, official visitor)
Prospects from other classes who are also visiting for South Carolina-Vanderbilt:
- 2020 RB Jo’Quavious Marks (Atlanta, Ga.)
- 2019 DB Deonte Stanley (Latta, S.C.)
- 2019 RB Zykamren Robinson (Spartanburg, S.C.)
Stay tuned with SEC Country for more coverage of the South Carolina-Vanderbilt game.