Five South Carolina commitments will represent the state on Saturday in the annual Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas at Wofford College.
Kickoff is at 2 p.m. from Gibbs Stadium.
Which South Carolina commitments are in the Shrine Bowl?
- 4-star QB Dakereon Joyner (North Charleston-Fort Dorchester)
- 3-star C Hank Manos (Chapin)
- 3-star ATH Bryce Thompson (Irmo-Dutch Fork)
- 3-star S R.J. Roderick (Summerville-Cane Bay)
- 3-star WR Darius Rush (Greeleyville-C.E. Murray)
Joyner (9), Manos (74), Thompson (2), Roderick (40) and Rush (84) will all play for the Sandlappers squad.
What other South Carolina recruits are in the Shrine Bowl?
Two are non-committed Gamecocks recruits are playing for the North Carolina team.
- 5-star DE K.J. Henry (Clemmons-West Forsyth)
- 4-star DT Rick Sandidge (Concord)
Henry (24) will announce a commitment on Dec. 20. Sandidge (90) won’t reveal his decision until the first Wednesday in February.
How to watch the Shrine Bowl
The game will be carried live on Saturday, via ESPN3 and on the WatchESPN app. It will also be aired at a later date on ESPNU.