One of Tennessee’s top officials weighed in on the sexual assault allegations against the Vols’ athletic program on Monday.
Meanwhile, the Vols were well represented among prospects at one of the top camps in the southeast.
Two things to know:
- Tennessee’s chancellor weighed in on the pressing Title IX lawsuit against the Vols.
- The Vols had plenty of top-flight prospects in Buford, Ga., for the Nike Opening Regional camp. Here are some of the takeaways.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- FIrst-year Tennessee tight end coach Larry Scott is giving the Vols a new look, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
The best stories around the SEC
- Where does Joshua Dobbs rank among the best returning quarterbacks in the SEC?
- Several NFL teams have showed interest in former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, per his agent.
- Just how unlikely was Texas A&M’s basketball comeback? Check the math.
- Here is the biggest concern about Robert Nkemdiche among NFL scouts.