Tennessee did exactly what it hoped to do on Wednesday. It wrapped up junior college midterm signing day before the morning coffee was cold.
The Vols signed three junior college players that will enroll in January and be expected to contribute in 2016.
Tennessee basketball was on the court as well and coasted to a win. It was a good day for the Vols all around.
Here are three things to know:
- Receiver Jeff George, cornerback Desmond “D.J.” Henderson and defensive tackle Alexis Johnson signed with the Vols on Wednesday.
- Tennessee’s junior college players are extremely important. They can and need to play as soon as possible.
- Tennessee receiver commitment Tee Higgins is a basketball highlight waiting to happen. Here are two impressive dunks.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Evan Berry is a great kick returner. He wants to be a great defensive player, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Tennessee’s basketball team coasted to a win on Wednesday, per Rucker.
- Tennessee’s basketball team may not be great, but they’re not conservative, according to Knoxville News Sentinel columnist Mike Strange.