3 things every Tennessee fan needs to know today
Happy Friday, Tennessee fans! We’re one day away from the Vols’ matchup against Arkansas at Neyland Stadium. Here’s what else you need to know:
- Tennessee and Arkansas had a back-and-forth Twitter battle for #ThrowbackThursday. Each team’s official account shared two of the biggest moments in the history of the rivalry.
- Want to ask us something about the Vols? Here’s this week’s Tennessee mailbag where SEC Country’s Jason Hall answers questions about the Vols and their Week 5 matchup.
- YouTube user Andrew Spencer parodied DirectTV’s recent ad campaign by showing the differences between “first half Tennessee” and “second half Tennessee.”
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Caleb Calhoun of All For Tennessee revealed his five Vols to watch for in Saturday’s game.
- Matt Slovin of the Tennessean gives his take on how Tennessee and Arkansas went from high hopes to butt of jokes.
- Ryan Callahan of GoVols247.com joined Vince Ferrara and Mike Strange of Go Vols Xtra to discuss the latest in recruiting and Tennessee football. Hear why Callahan believes recruits will look past Tennessee’s Week 4 loss to Florida.
Best stories around the SEC
- Florida invites rapper Lil B to “The Swamp”
- Throwback Thursday with Steve Spurrier: “That was a mistake on my part”
- Auburn extends partnership with Under Armour through 2025
— Tennessee Football (@Vol_Football) October 1, 2015