After a hard fought road win against Mizzou this weekend, Tennessee is set to finish the regular season with its best record since 2007. Only Vanderbilt lies in the Vols’ path.
The Vols (7-4, 4-3 SEC) host the Commodores (4-7, 2-5 SEC) Saturday.
Here are three things to know:
- According to Vegas, Tennessee is a big favorite to beat Vanderbilt.
- The grades are in. Tennessee was far from perfect in its win against Missouri but still managed to get the job done.
- Here’s what some former Vols (and Charlie Daniels) thought about Tennessee’s win this weekend in Columbia, Mo.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- The Missouri matchup will be one to watch for quite some time, per Knoxville News Sentinel columnist Mike Strange.
- Tennessee’s basketball team took care of business against Gardner-Webb on Sunday, per Knoxville News Sentinel reporter Grant Ramey.