Get ready to hit.
The offensive and defensive lines will be key in the Tennessee-Missouri game on Saturday.
Offensively, the Vols will lean on an ole veteran. On the other side, the Tigers will try to just be better than they have been all season.
Here are three things to know:
- Missouri’s offensive line won’t be a pushover – maybe, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- The Vols would be in a bad place without their rock on the offensive line. Left tackle Kyler Kerbyson has been an important asset, per Govols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Basketball: Tennessee junior guard Robert Hubbs III needs to get healthy fast, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Expect chilly temperatures for the Vols on Saturday, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel.
- Tennessee could get a big boost on its offensive line, according to GoVolsXtra.com’s Dustin Dopirak.
- Missouri and Tennessee seem headed in opposite directions, according to GoVolsXtra.com’s John Adams.