Happy Tuesday, Tennessee fans! We’re four days away from the Vols’ matchup against Arkansas at Neyland Stadium. Coach Butch Jones met with the media on Monday for his weekly press conference. Tennessee players and assistant coaches will speak after Tuesday’s practice. Here’s what else you need to know:
- During his press conference, Butch Jones accepted the blame for Tennessee’s 2-2 start. Jones said, “I’m responsible for anything and everything,” while providing analysis of the Vols’ 28-27 loss to Florida.
- SEC Country’s Trevor Sikkema breaks down Tennessee’s offensive struggles against Florida in SEC film study. See why he believes a lack of offensive creativity cost the Vols a victory.
- The Georgia-Tennessee matchup will air on CBS at 3:30 p.m. in Week 6. The Vols will play host to UGA.
- SEC Country’s Brandon Adams believes it’s time for butch Jones to prove he is more than a recruiter.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Caleb Calhoun of All For Tennessee gave his opinion of how the Vols can salvage their season after the loss to Florida.
- Jon Reed of Four Quarters Radio on WVLZ in Knoxville provided his airing of grievances, an in-depth look at his weekend journey to “The Swamp.”
- Barrett Sallee of Bleacher Report named Jalen Reeves-Maybin to his SEC All-Conference team for September.
- Seth Norris of All For Tennessee suggested that the first step in moving on from Florida is admission.
Best stories around the SEC
- Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott recalls mother’s death before the Bulldogs’ last trip to Texas A&M.
- Michael Sam wonders if coming out affected his NFL chances.
- Despite scoring only nine points, Auburn’s offense shows progress against Mississippi State.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban: UGA looks “a lot like some of our teams.”
Butch: “I’m the head coach. I’m responsible for anything and everything. Put it all on my shoulders. I want it all on my shoulders."
— Wes Rucker (@wesrucker247) September 28, 2015