Recruiting took the center stage again on Tuesday. Tennessee’s coaches canvassed the nation and other schools’ coaches tried to poach a Volunteer commitment.
Also, the Vols got back on the basketball court and the football team celebrated Alvin Kamara’s decision with an amazing video. With just two weeks until National Signing Day, there’s plenty of information for the mid-week.
Here are four things to know:
- Here’s a stunner. There’s controversy in recruiting. How does it affect Tennessee?
- The Vols headed way west to visit arguably the top undecided prospect on their board.
- Tennessee has a potential recruiter stationed in Louisiana.
- WATCH: Tennessee running backs Jalen Hurd and Kamara kick it old school.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Point guard Kevin Punter actually works too hard, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs is among an early list of Heisman candidates, per Rucker.
The best stories around the SEC
- Is the SEC losing its grip as the top recruiting conference?
- Should Auburn coach Gus Malzahn be on the hot seat?
- The SEC raked in the cash from the SEC Network and the College Football Playoff.
- Here is a ranking of the SEC West’s schedules. Tough sledding.
- Florida defensive back Jalen Tabor referred to college athletics as “a modern form of slavery”.