Tennessee fans are still basking in the glow of Peyton Manning’s Super Bowl 50 victory. However, there’s also sudden concern that a recruiting victory could still be in question since one of Tennessee’s top prospects hasn’t sent in his letter of intent.
Now, with two NFL championships and a slew of all-time records, some have been wondering aloud where he ranks among the all-time greats. Also, the Tennessee community continues to show its support for the all-time favorite Vol.
Here are four things to know:
- Tennessee’s highest-rated prospect has yet to send in his national letter of intent as planned for National Signing Day last Wednesday. Should the Vols be worried?
- An NFL star thanked Manning in a very public way.
- Let the debate begin: Is Manning the greatest quarterback of all time?
- Check out this fantastic tribute to Manning on “The Rock,” which sits in the middle of campus.
- The Vols have a key player to replace this season. Just how hard will it be?
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Basketball is beginning to slow down for a key Tennessee standout.
- Redshirting isn’t fun. This Tennessee guard is trying to make the most of it.
The best stories around the SEC
- Here is why Cam Newton bolted from reporters after the Super Bowl.
- More news on Johnny Manziel. Guess what? It’s not good.
- WATCH: One of the SEC’s top signees shows off his athleticism.
- Kentucky basketball has no problem with its one-and-done reputation.
- Former South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier isn’t leaving Columbia, S.C., after all.