As Tennessee made national news for a Title IX lawsuit, it was hard not to face up to a laundry list of allegations.
That headline pushed Peyton Manning’s Super Bowl win from the forefront. However, it remains to be seen if the lawsuit will have a long-range effect. So far, the Vols have not addressed the suit publicly.
Here are four things to know:
- A former Vol expressed concern about the allegations levied about his program.
- Report: A former Tennessee player allegedly took a “hit” out on another.
- Budweiser still? Maybe, but Peyton Manning now has options.
- The state of Tennessee’s 2017 class looks to be special.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- This Vol will be missed, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Here are the top 2017 quarterback targets, per GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
The best stories around the SEC
- The targeting rule isn’t going away, whether you like it or not.
- Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh seems to have a problem with SEC commissioner Greg Sankey. Here is Sankey’s savvy response.
- This ESPN data shows why the SEC has been so dominant.
- This mascot was run over. Here’s what Bully may get for being roadkill.