The Peyton Manning saga continues to drag on, yet the Vols may have found a hidden gem in recruiting. Plus, what’s going on with the basketball team?
Here are four things to know:
- Austin Pope isn’t just an average three-star signee.
- Tennessee’s most recent signing class should be celebrated but there’s more work to be done.
- If Manning wants to be a big-league broadcaster, he’ll have the opportunity.
- While an incident involving Manning from 1996 has gained a lot of attention in the past few days, the details from an incident in 1994 could be made public this week, according to a Tweet by New York Daily Times reporter Shaun King.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Here are some early offensive line targets, per GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Rick Barnes had some rough words about his basketball team, according to Knoxville News Sentinel reporter Grant Ramey.