Tennessee is roughly midway through spring practice. The Vols have been a bit battered, but continue to develop some key leadership for the future.
Also, there’s a former Vol who just may find his way into the NFL Draft. That would mean a lot, as the Vols didn’t have a player selected in the draft last season for the first time since the 1960’s.
Here are four things to know:
- Tennessee’s injured players continue to have an impact in practice.
- The Vols are trying to keep their running backs healthy with limited contact.
- Tennessee signee Jonathan Kongbo called out Alabama during a recent workout.
- This former Vol is hoping to re-establish Tennessee as an NFL pipeline.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- This Tennessee commitment is receiving more and more respect.