Tennessee was back on the practice field on Tuesday. So much for a low-key approach for the Vols after Saturday’s scrimmage. Tennessee coach Butch Jones said Tuesday’s practice was intense and physical.
Here are four things to know:
- Kahlil McKenzie is ready to take the next step in his development.
- Tennessee lost another player to a shoulder injury. It’s a disturbing trend.
- The Vols are working hard to woo a top prospect from Houston, Texas.
- WATCH: Peyton Manning can sing — sort of.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet:
- The Vols are still in great shape to land this top Georgia prospect.
- A former Tennessee player was named the NBA East rookie of the month for March, per Orlando Sun Sentinel reporter Ira Winderman.