4 things every Tennessee fan needs to know today
Tennessee lost a highly touted freshman to a season-ending injury this week. Another key leader doesn’t look like he’ll be available for the remainder of the regular season.
Still, coach Butch Jones is optimistic that the Vols are closing in on their SEC competition. It’s a good time to be playing lowly North Texas.
Here are four things to know:
- Be patient Tennessee fans. Butch Jones says the Vols are closing the gap.
- The Vols keep getting banged up. Here is some injury news.
- A 4-star defensive end is taking an official visit to Tennessee.
- Midseason coaching changes have recruiting in a tizzy this year.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Linebacker Darrin Kirkland is taking on more of a leadership role, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Basketball coach Rick Barnes played chauffeur on Wednesday, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Tennessee picked up two basketball signees on Wednesday, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.