Dealing with injuries has become a consistent theme for Tennessee this season. The Vols seem to be getting accustomed to as much.
With North Texas lined up for Saturday, the Vols have an opportunity to heal up and, perhaps more importantly, get some backups in the game for important reps.
Here are four things to know:
- Tennessee’s coaches have become quite adept at handling injuries.
- If the Vols can win out, don’t be surprised if they end up bowling in Florida.
- Another Southern California commitment is being pursued by the Vols.
- There’s an in-state sophomore recruit that you really need to know about.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Tennessee’s passing game has had its ups and downs this season. Senior receiver Von Pearson could help the Vols soar, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel’s Dustin Dopirak.
- For better or for worse, Tennessee fans have gotten their money’s worth this season, according to Knoxville News Sentinel columnist Mike Strange.
- The Vols have had some shaky second halves, according to Dopirak.
- Defensive tackle Owen Williams has answered the challenge, according to GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Injuries have made it hard to figure what the Vols can expect from receiver Marquez North. The Vols have to adapt, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
The best stories around the SEC
- The most recent edition of the College Football Playoff rankings were released.
- Everyone has opinions about the latest rankings.
- Here is what Vegas thinks about the potential matchups.
- When it comes to recruiting tailbacks, this SEC team is tough to beat.
- There could be big changes coming at Texas A&M.