It’s tough to know what to expect from Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs lately.
The junior garnered various accolades with his arm and his legs earlier this season. Now, without a consistent ground game, Dobbs looks like an inconsistent passer stuck in the pocket far too often. Unless the Vols can adjust, that approach will not play well Saturday against Missouri, which boasts a strong defense.
Here is the latest on the Vols, including some news on some of Tennessee’s top prospects:
Here are four things to know:
- One of Tennessee’s biggest commitments is proving to be a top recruiter.
- The Vols may have the inside track for one of the top receiver prospects in the Southeast.
- The Vols have some work to do in order to get this cornerback prospect on campus.
- Tennessee’s bowl projections are all over the map, literally.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Tennessee’s offense is far from perfect. Coordinator Mike DeBord discussed the issues with Knoxville News Sentinel reporter Dustin Dopirak.
- The Vols have had a hodgepodge of an offensive line this season, but it has held up, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Freshman linebacker Darrin Kirkland, Jr. has come a long way this season, according to GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Freshman receiver Preston Williams is back and impressing his coaches, according to GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.