Tennessee is getting healthier. Yet there was one significant player who missed practice on Tuesday.
Here is the latest on Saturday’s Tennessee-Alabama game:
Here are five things to know:
- A very important Vol was held out of Tuesday’s practice with the flu.
- The Vols have shown some life. Still, the current contributors need more help. Here are five Vols that need to step up midway through the season.
- Could there be a distraction for the Crimson Tide? One of Bama’s top assistants is on another SEC team’s radar.
- Alabama has chosen its Joshua Dobbs clone for the scout team. He has an impressive lineage.
- The Vols still expect to go bowling. Here are some possible destinations.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Tennessee would have been better off if Lane Kiffin were still in Los Angeles, per Knoxville News Sentinel columnist John Adams.
- Butch Jones talks the unpredictability of college football with GoVols247.com reporter Wes Rucker.
- Forward John Fulkerson discussed his three finalists with InsideTennessee.com basketball reporter Cory Gunkel.
The best stories around the SEC
- 6 SEC players a part of ESPN midseason All-Americans
- Former Alabama RB arrested following gun-related incident
- Derek Mason: Vanderbilt “exploring every option” at quarterback
- New, explosive details emerge in Louisville basketball scandal
- A.J. McCarron’s wife not happy with naked players were shown on TV