Tuesday can only get better, especially since Monday was one to forget.
Tennessee’s football team missed out on a highly rated receiver and lost a commitment who vented his frustrations on social media. It wasn’t the best day to follow Tennessee recruiting.
News closer to the home front was much better as running back Alvin Kamara announced where he would play football in 2016. Here is the very latest news about the Vols.
Here are five things to know:
- The Vols received some good news from junior running back Alvin Kamara.
- Then, Tennessee received some bad news concerning receiver Marquez North.
- Tennessee commitment Marcus Tatum talked about the Vols and the Florida Gators, who continue to pursue him.
- The Vols missed out on a top receiver target on Monday. There are more waiting to be recruited.
- Tennessee lost a commitment on Monday and he wasn’t happy about it.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Five-star defensive line prospect Derrick Brown’s mother talks about her son’s recruitment, per GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Basketball coach Rick Barnes isn’t sure about donning Tennessee’s traditional blazer, according to GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
The best stories around the SEC
- ESPN Kirk Herbstreit misses his favorite video game.
- Get ready to read one of the strangest sagas of this recruiting season.
- Auburn lost one of its top players to the NFL.
- Florida was out in full force to secure current commitments in recruiting.
- Alabama DL Jonathan Allen explains why he is returning for senior season