Tennessee was supposed to be weak fodder in the SEC Basketball tournament. Well, strange things happen in March.
Here’s the latest on hoops and Tennessee’s football team as it wraps up its first week of spring practice.
Five things to know:
- What a wild finish. The Vols advance in the SEC Basketball Tournament.
- Tennessee’s football team is working hard to be a better passing team.
- Here are the latest on some key legacy players for the Vols.
- There is an intriguing player emerging at a new position for the Vols.
- Tennessee defensive coordinator Bob Shoop and his players are leaning on one another.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Here are some thoughts of the Vols in full pads on Thursday, per GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.