Already beset by injuries in spring practice, there were more Tennessee players sidelined on Tuesday. One is widely considered a team leader. He’ll be tough to replace. Another is a fan favorite.
Nevertheless, Tennessee coach Butch Jones seemed pleased with the Vols practice on Tuesday. The Vols also picked up a basketball commitment.
Here are five things to know:
- The Vols have more injuries to deal with. Who will step up?
- Remember the block that ended Shy Tuttle’s season against Georgia? Jones had some thoughts about how blocks should be legislated.
- The Vols are still in contact with this local four-star receiver, who recently committed to another school.
- Joshua Dobbs met with a young fan who shares the same ailment as the Tennessee senior quarterback.
- The Vols are chasing after a top Alabama tailback. They’re not the only one.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Tennessee’s basketball team picked up a top-tier local talent, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- The Vols should take spring practice on the road, per Knoxville News Sentinel columnist Mike Strange.