5 things every Tennessee fan needs to know today
Tennessee will face a South Carolina team with nothing to lose on Saturday. The Gamecocks have a chance for an upset that would make a forgettable season memorable.
Tennessee has the opportunity to take another step in hopes of closing out the season with five consecutive victories.
The Vols have won two straight against the Gamecocks. South Carolina should be amped to prove it can succeed without former coach Steve Spurrier.
Here are five things to know:
- Here is where the Vols react about the controversial targeting call against cornerback Emmanuel Moseley.
- The Vols are a heavy favorite to win their four remaining games this season.
- Tennessee’s injury concerns were addressed by coach Butch Jones during his Monday Press conference.
- Tennessee’s commitments are having their way with their high school competition.
- It’s not just about football this weekend against South Carolina. The Vols are giving back.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- The Vols are enjoying Josh Malone’s recent rise, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Tennessee’s football team is growing up. Two more have lost their helmet stripes to show they’ve gained their coaches’ trust, per GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- The Vols are towards the top of the list for a four-star defensive tackle from North Carolina.