5 things every Tennessee fan needs to know today
Tennessee’s football team has a chance to take a breath.
After a challenging gamut of SEC games, the Vols will host lowly North Texas on Saturday. There are always concerns that the Vols could stumble. That doesn’t seem much of a concern this week.
Here are five things to know:
- A Tennessee player was called for targeting again. Here are coach Butch Jones’ thoughts.
- Tennessee coach Butch Jones wants everyone to believe his team is injury free.
- The Vols won on Saturday, but their standing in the SEC Country Power Poll slipped.
- A very important Tennessee commitment had a big game on Friday.
- Warm up the grills. Here is the kickoff time for the Tennessee-Missouri game.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Jones wants to minimize the distractions when playing at home.
- Tennessee defensive end Derek Barnett is closing the season strong, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Tennessee’s basketball coach Rick Barnes is bring back an old tradition.