Tennessee’s football team knows when and where it will be playing next season. The SEC announced next year’s schedule on Wednesday evening.
However, the Vols have more pressing concerns. An up-and-coming Kentucky team is looking to upset their border rival. Here’s what you need to know:
Here are five things to know:
- Butch Jones wants you to believe that sophomore running back Jalen Hurd is underrated. Here is why Jones may be right.
- Start making game day plans because Tennessee’s 2016 schedule was released by the SEC.
- Tennessee once held one of the longest winning streaks in college football history. Here is where it began.
- The Vols still have a losing record. However, their performance in the last two games has Tennessee prospects talking.
- Mississippi State secured a commitment from a highly touted defensive back in Louisiana. Now the Vols and others are starting to check in on the prospect.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Tennessee offensive line coach Don Mahoney has learned from offensive coordinator Mike DeBord. The addition of DeBord has helped the Vols improve up front, plus more Vol news from GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Joshua Dobbs is going to take some hits. Here is how the junior quarterback can manage them, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Peyton Manning isn’t happy with a 6-0 record. The former Tennessee quarterback wants to get better, according to 247Sports.com’s Ian McCue.