It’s a busy time. Tennessee’s football team is still battling for the best bowl position possible. Recruiting news is a daily event. And basketball season is in full swing.
The Tennessee-Missouri game is just part of the wrap-up. Here is the latest.
Here are six things to know:
- Tennessee, Arkansas, LSU and Georgia are all battling for bowl supremacy. Who has the best chance to land the best destination?
- Throwback Thursday: Peyton Manning’s record-breaking days have been heartbreakers.
- The Vols have faced one of the toughest schedules in the nation. Is it time to cut them a break?
- Tennessee’s coaches were a bit worried about this prospect’s most recent visit to another SEC school.
- Tennessee has contacted a Missouri commitment about considering the Vols.
- Tennessee’s commits are confident the Vols will win on Saturday.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Curt Maggitt’s future is very uncertain. Here is the latest on the oft-injured Vol, according to GoVols247.com’s Ryan Callahan.
- Defensive back Malik Foreman has found a home at nickelback. Foreman is playing quite well, per the Knoxville News Sentinel’s Troy Provost-Heron.
- Tennessee’s basketball team mounted a mighty comeback against Marshall, per GoVols247.com’s Wes Rucker.
- Fired basketball coach Donnie Tyndall will try his hand at local television.
The best stories around the SEC
- Texas will reportedly go after Alabama coach Nick Saban again if the Longhorns have a coaching vacancy.
- The rumors may soon be true. Alabama offensive line coach Mario Cristobal looks to be headed south.
- Ole Miss linebacker Denzel Nkemdiche has improved since being hospitalized but will not play on Saturday.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban doesn’t feel his team is appreciated. Really.