This week has said a lot about Tennessee’s past, present and future.
While coaches are on the recruiting trail, the Vols are being handed postseason awards. Certainly, Tennessee can take time to reflect on the successes of its 8-4 season. However, to ensure growth of the program, the Vols must continue to win the recruiting battles that coach Butch Jones has become respected for.
Here are five things to know:
- A Tennessee standout was named the SEC’s top special teams performer.
- The Vols have to beat Alabama for one of their own commitments.
- The Vols are still in the hunt for one of the top receiver prospects in the nation.
- Tennessee’s coaches offered this running back a scholarship. He’s interested.
- The Tennessee football community has rallied around an ailing child.
Other Tennessee news from around the Internet
- Two Tennessee players made ESPN’s All-SEC team. The selections may surprise you.
- Northwestern will field an impressive defense against the Vols in the Outback Bowl.
- The accolades keep coming for Tennessee defensive line prospect Derrick Brown.
The best stories around the SEC
- Here are the postseason awards handed down by the SEC.
- When it comes to the best coaching jobs in the nation, many are in the South.
- The SEC figures to dominate the early rounds of The 2016 NFL Draft.
- Uncovered emails at LSU show how toxic things had become with Les Miles.
- LSU running back Leonard Fournette and his team weren’t happy about his Heisman snub.